Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gives a whole new meaning to a "pileup"

Need a cheaper way to travel? BBSpot has a solution for you--the trebuchet! I wonder if they could extend the range a bit with some well-placed trampolines, like the ones in my son's video games.

Signs You're on a Summer Vacation with a Geek
Microsoft Purchases Evil from Satan

And the ever-popular, How White and Nerdy are You? And for all you people who tormented me in high school, here are my results:
You are 14% white and nerdy.
How White and Nerdy Are You?


The sad thing is, I'm a little disappointed at such a low score. I've learned to embrace my nerdiness. I think I should have gotten bonus points for a) being a librarian, b) being a librarian with a background in cataloging and systems, c) writing my blog posts in raw HTML (Editor? I don't need no stinkin' editor!), and d) being able to perform several basic functions from a Unix command line. Oh, yeah, and e) disputing my nerdiness test results by f) coming up with several additional examples of nerdiness, and g) assigning each one a letter. Viva la nerd!

No comments: