Saturday, August 02, 2008

Like weird news and intelligent commentary? Check out This is True!

I've been a faithful reader of Randy Cassingham's This is True newsletter for over 10 years, but I don't think I've ever blogged about it. I'm going to now, because a) it's always entertaining, well-written, and thought-provoking, and b) Randy desperately needs more readers, because Yahoo has mistakenly tagged his newsletter as spam, blocking about 10% of his subscribers from getting it. There's a free version, to which you can subscribe for as long as you want. If you like it, I recommend you upgrade to the premium version to get more stories and help support the work of a talented writer. There's not too much out there that will both entertain you and make you think. Give it a try!

No comments: