Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween party pics!

I just got back from a weekend in CA -- still recovering from lack o' sleep, so this will be brief. Tony and I went down for a Halloween party hosted by my old friend John, who really knows how to do Halloween right (Dude! Your decorations are amazing. I bow in your general direction.) The party was a blast, and it seemed like everyone had a camera, so I didn't take as many pics as I usually do. But here are a few:

Tony and me:
Tony and me

John and Tony:
John and Tony

Kristy and Matt, looking elegant:
P1050359.JPG

The whole gang (and *why* can't I ever keep my eyes open for pictures??):
P1050348.JPG

Tony, Kristy, me, Matt (and scary skeleton dude in the background):
P1050354.JPG

You'd think I could at least write some funny captions for these, but I'm not awake enough yet. Maybe after mainlining a little more caffeine, my synapses will start firing. But for now, this is as good as it gets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these pics! You must have had so much fun.