Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More monkey butts

Just when you thought it was safe to return to my blog--time for more monkey butts! After my last post on this fascinating topic, someone on Flickr saw my monkey butt pics and asked where she could find this classy product. Librarian that I am, I searched various arcane sources (OK, I Googled "monkey butt powder") and discovered that the manufacturer has a web site: http://www.antimonkeybutt.com. I can only imagine the comments when they applied for that domain name. Anyway, the site includes a store where you can buy Anti-Monkey-Butt Powder, along with hats and t-shirts. There's even a video of a commercial for the product. Imagine BJ and the Bear 20 years later, and you'll have the general idea.

I think I'm going to put the ladies' tank top on my Christmas list.

2 comments:

tj treewoman said...

Hi Janet,

I am new to blogger.com and am frustrated with how to put photos where I want them in my blog. It seems that it will only download them to the top of the post, and then I have to move them myself to the position I want them to be in the text, and if I move them too far, they get deleted. Yours looks great, and I'm wondering if you can give me some tips. Is there any way to type the text, and insert the photos as I type?

tj treewoman said...

Janet,

I forgot to ask you to respond to my email address.