Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pics from DC

After spending many hours on planes and in airports, I'm too tired to write much tonight. So I'll just post a few pics from DC and call it good for now. I hope to write more about the trip once I regain consciousness.

The White House:
White House
I actually took this pic from quite a distance using my 12x zoom lens. You can't just walk up to the White House anymore, and I was too lazy to walk all the way to the closest point (which still wasn't that close).

One side of the National World War II Memorial:
National World War II Memorial

Washington Monument and reflecting pool, taken from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial:
Washington Monument and reflecting pool

The Capitol:
US Capitol

Library of Congress (a/k/a Mecca for librarians):
Library of Congress

Supreme Court:
US Supreme Court

And if you're really into pictures, you can see the rest of the pics from my trip on Flickr at http://flickr.com/photos/crumj/sets/72157600455373666/

No comments: