Monday, June 18, 2007

Pictures from the trip, part 1

I finally got my pictures off my SD card by having a photo CD made at Walgreen's. So now I can bore you, dear readers, with my vacation pictures. I'll post them in batches with a common theme. First up: pictures of Eastern Washington, primarily the country within about 50 miles of Pullman, WA:

Rolling hills on the way to Pullman:
6-18-2007-008

Windmill and weathervane on the prairie--reminds me of Kansas:
Windmill in Eastern Washington Weathervane in Eastern Washington

Lonely barn--would make a good jigsaw puzzle:
Barn in Eastern Washington

I'll try to post some more pics tomorrow. If you really want to see all of them, you can hop over to Flickr, where you'll find them at http://flickr.com/photos/crumj/sets/72157600395247515/

No comments: