Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trip pictures part 4: the final chapter

I promise... this really is the last installment of Wallowa Lake pics.

The deer around Wallowa Lake are incredibly tame, as you can see from this pic:
Deer with no fear

This dude lounged around near the main park entrance, oblivious to cars, bikes, and foot traffic:
6-18-2007-141

The chipmunks on Mt. Howard are even braver. If you sit still, they'll run up your back or into your lap!
Chipmunk on Mt. Howard

That's it for the pics. On my cab ride from Reagan National to my hotel in Arlington tonight, I saw the Washington Monument from a distance and drove about 2/3 of the way around the Pentagon. I hope to do a bunch of sightseeing tomorrow, since my meeting doesn't start till 5:30. So be prepared for more pics...

No comments: