1. Go to Wikipedia and put in your birthday, without the year, in the search bar.
2. List on your blog 3 events, 2 births, 1 death and 1 holiday that happens(ed) on your birthday.
Here are mine for March 7:
- 321 - Roman Emperor Constantine I decrees that the dies Solis Invicti (sun-day) is the day of rest in the Empire.
- 1850 - United States Senator Daniel Webster gives his "Seventh of March" speech in which he endorses the Compromise of 1850 in order to prevent a possible civil war.
- 2006 - Apple Inc. is granted the patent to their revolutionary device, the iPod. (patent # D516,576)
- 1942 - Tammy Faye Bakker, American evangelist
- 1946 - Peter Wolf, American musician (J Geils Band)
1999 - Stanley Kubrick, American film director (b. 1928)
Official "Metallica Day" in San Francisco, CA (enacted by Mayor Willie Brown in 1999).
Some of these are really fun. Metallica Day? LOL. I feel honored :-)